Fishing Sim World Fish Size

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by ruthie0464, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ruthie0464

ruthie0464 New Member

First, I’d like to thank the Dovetail Team for creating a realistic and beautiful game. The attention to detail and realism you have always brought to the gaming table is outstanding. The new fish skins are amazing! Hats off to the Art Team! That being said, can you please fix the sizes of the bass. The 3lb bass looks the same size as the 9 lb. I understand it’s “cosmetic” and not as “ important “ as say, “ new fishing styles”. I’ve been playing since Euro and have purchased everything Dovetail has to offer. It is important; bringing realism to the game. Now, it’s kind of, well, silly. So maybe you could look into that? Thanks for listening!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I agree. It’s not just the bass. If you look at some of my posts Houston a 14 lb spotted bass looks real small and see my avatar that’s porthos the 73 lb Muskie looks about 10 lbs. think in due time they will fix it. A lot of it has to do with the fish length.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Agree. I caught the biggest Trophy/Boss Barbel in Spain at something like 30lb but it looked small compared to one half its size...

4. 6ndrew1985

6ndrew1985 New Member

yes please adjust fish size to make them more realistic....i will have a tiny fish that wieghs and insane amount...even people that dont play the game will be like " wait that one is wayyyy smaller than he last one"