Dutch Trains

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ante, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Ante

Ante New Member

I would love to have Dutch trains in TSW, like the TRAXX, SNG, ICM and SLT, since I'm Dutch myself. And, of course, with good system depth, if possible. Like the ETCS with its modes, and ATB with its things. Only the TRAXX SNG, FLIRT, and the upcoming ICNG, have ETCS and ATB. All the other trains only have ATB, as far as I know.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

I wish, as a Dutchman too, to have Dutch trains/routes as well in TSW. The problem is though that the NS (Dutch Railways for the people not familiar) isn't easy to get a license from. We have to wish for it though, and hopefully it will happen one day :D

3. Ante

Ante New Member

Hopefully Dovetail manages to get a license from the NS, ChrisTrains was able to get a license.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BjornGroen02NL

I hope the NS realizes that there are a lot of fans who would really like it to drive their trains virtually, and also it is a sort of advertisement for the NS to have their brand in a game, so a double win situation ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ante

Ante New Member

I also hope that they will have the announcements in TSW that you can find in the Sprinters (SGM, SLT, FLIRT and SNG).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ante

Ante New Member

It’s a triple win. NS gets a sort of advertisement, Dovetail gets money because the DLC costs money, and we (especially the Dutchmans) will be incredibly happy with the Dutch trains and routes!

• Like Like x 1
  7. BjornGroen02NL

Exactly! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ante

Ante New Member

I think the best route to start with will be from Watergraafsmeer - to Amsterdam C. - then to Schiphol - via Hogesnelheidslijn Zuid - to Rotterdam C.

• Like Like x 1