Fishing Sim World New Tournament Pack Dlc Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Mousaka_H, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Killentime

Killentime New Member

We already have lake Arnold.
    Lake Jordan I believe is the new one with Seminole. Don't know anything about Jordan, he was an amazing basketball player, Seminole is a bad a** lake to fish

3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

My bad lake Jordan . I already have Arnold . Wow lot of bass lakes they have.

• Like Like x 1
  4. preditor42

preditor42 Member

I'm wondering if it's in NC maybe? We have a lake called Jordan lake and it's got big bass in it. Probably not cause that makes to much since though lol. I'ld like to know when it's coming out as well

5. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I didn’t catch it on the stream but I’m leaning toward Alabama.

6. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Nope it was here in NC. I was hoping it would be as I've caught many fish out of that lake...

7. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Outstanding looks like a pretty good lake for bass. Since you are familiar with it and assuming at some point your gonna get it tell me how close it is replicated

8. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

I’m not fussed about the tournament side of things... i just want to do some fishing... can you leisurely fish on these lakes and are there also trophy fish to catch in the also??? Ive bought all the other updates and add ons but this one doesnt seem to be as appealing to purchase at the moment as little is known of it

9. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Yeah I just got them and I just do fishing trips for the most part at my leisure. There is a lot of bass lakes but Jordan and Seminole are loaded with bass.

10. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I almost wasn’t going to get it or was going to wait but I am glad I got it. Lots of bass plenty of trophies to catch. Haven’t got a boss bass yet but a ton of trophy bass. There is largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted and almost every spotted bass is a trophy for that lake. Huge channel cats as well.