Sound Issues With Db 155 Dlc And Coal Freight Cars

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Gabe_1.0, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

This DLC might be having a bit of a rocky start although excelent choice, there are some issues with the sound on my end. The cooling fans cut off and a classic sound bug is now affecting the coal cars on the german line that involves this 155. They are now quiet. I uploaded what the quiet wagon is in the report here. Just take the 155 if you purchased this and go to the timetable section and look for a coal hopper run, pick that, set up the loco so it runs, etc and then after a few seconds the coal freight car's sound just cuts off.

Attached Files:

2. Gabe_1.0

In this scenario, I've switched on the cooling fans only for the transformers. I don't know if the DLC simulates proper cooling fan operation, I did not ask but there dose seem to be an issue as after 2 minutes in the whole train including the wagons go silent during gamep

3. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi Gabe,

Thanks for your report, we are aware of the issue with the BR 155 sounds, and it's on our list.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Gabe_1.0

Hi Dmitri, I appreciate your quick reply and interest. Just one more issue while you are here. The logging wagons need attention as well, there is a symptom known as "wobbly" wheels. They must see the 3D modeling doctor or someone from that department, It's rather important that they do

5. Сергей Кирток

Сергей Кирток New Member

You know everything, but you don't fix anything! Just make new additions and earn money instead of fixing existing bugs. In dlc "MAIN SPESSART BAHN" a lot of scenarios where the output traffic light does not open. People write about it, and you don't care. Just to earn more money on the new dlc. If the product is defective, how dare you sell it at all. In other (serious) games developers immediately respond to all user comments and correct errors as soon as possible!!! To stay competitive in the gaming market. And they spend months testing new add-ons before they put them on the market. And make the spotlight bright that it shined like he is supposed to Shine, not like a phone flashlight!!!

6. Сергей Кирток

Сергей Кирток New Member

Одни жополизы минусы ставят! Вместо того, чтобы поддержать и заставить разработчиков игры исправлять ОШИБКИ!!!

7. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there's no Russian version available, but take a look at this maybe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anger_management

8. Сергей Кирток

Сергей Кирток New Member