Fishing Sim World Achievements

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Redbulladdict-85, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Don’t know if anyone else is having trouble with the trophies I’ve caught well over now 500 fish and still haven’t had the trophy fully hooked for catching 250 fish also can some one explain catching carp trophy do u have to get 200 for each species of carp or a total of 200 carp caught these achievements don’t seem to be poping when then should ???

2. Franskhotdog

Franskhotdog New Member

I have the same question., i also caught well over 200 carp in total, but no trophy has popped.
    I would also like to know about the "boast and gloat" trophy were you have to win 25 multiplayer sessions., If i host a 10 minute session and win it, does that count towards the trophy? And if there´s no one joining the session and im alone, does that count too?

3. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

My trophies eventually did unlock as they updated the game so if u haven’t played the game since then u have to re catch all the fish again for the trophies to unlock

4. Franskhotdog

Franskhotdog New Member

Thank you very much for the info, much appreciated!
    I guess i will try and see if the trophy eventually pops., Do you have any idea how the "boast and gloat" trophy works i was asking about?
    Update:
    The "Boast and gloat" trophy just unlocked for me., so i guess you can do it as i described

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  5. dazzelle

dazzelle New Member

Hi
    I have had the game since the the pro tour update and have been doing every online tournament each week trying to earn money in the DFL for the angling tycoon trophy.

Does anyone know what is required to earn money?

I have finished in the top 100 often, top 20 once. Does it take placing in the top 3 to earn money, if that is the case i will just give up and stop wasting my time with the online tournaments as the same few people do them and win them every week.