Fishing Sim World Big Bass Tour 75# Lol

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Killentime, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Killentime

Killentime New Member

Lake Travis yeah lake Travis
    The global leader online big bass tour 75# 11oz????
    60 min to catch yer best 5 and someone is pulling 15-15# average come on man.
    Second place is like 73#
    There is 12# between first and 10th place
    With the biggest trophy fish (named fish) being just under 16# this tells me
    1. someone knows how to catch and respawn Lonestar (big bass almost 16#)
    2. Someone has some LOVE running in the background that isn't in the up and up. I am not a sore loser believe be not 1 bit. But damn I have seen bags in the 70s come out of lakes that it's possible like lake Johnson. There are several 15# fish in there but the likely hood of catching 5 over 15 in 60 min without some cough cough assistance is not gonna happen.
    Back to my offline mode gaming when it works haha

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Killentime

Killentime New Member

And now my offline tournaments won't work as they have been an issue for a while haha.

3. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Yeah I haven't even tried the online tourney because of this. I don't believe it's possible. I know on PC peeps have cheated (on a fishing game lol) but not sure how you can do it on PS4 but I'm sure it can be done. I would like for Dovetail to look into it and see if it's legit.

4. Killentime

Killentime New Member

I got 72# this last tournament on Seminole and have no idea how to glitch or cheat so it's possible. I found a spawn area that had a lot of fish and I got 5 big ones and a ton of small ones 1 names trophy fish 1 15-3 and 3 other monsters with 5-8# fish mixed in.
    I am guessing every lake has an area like this