Cannot Save Progress During A Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Gabe_1.0, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

It looks like I'm not allowed basically to save the game progress for a scenario. Is it meant to be this way? I will post this in Troubleshooting & Support to be sure. 20190919130250_1.jpg 20190919130242_1.jpg

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's supposed to be like that - I've never seen that message on PS4 and I'm sure I've paused during Scenarios, but guessing you're on PC?

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

What system is this? If it's PC it could be a rights issue on the folder (so windows or AV stopping it being written) so I'd check those first

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's PC i'm playing TSW on. I got Bitdefender. It's very intrusive. It keeps forgetting Application Access rules sometimes. I don't know why. I had TSW application but nothing else tied to TSW. I re-checked TSW again and I could save the game. I have to find out why Bitdefender constantly harrases TSW after giving this application the green light. So I fixed my own problem. It's the anti-virus, in my case BitDefender.

5. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Happens quite often on the Xbox One. :(

6. vitas

vitas Member

The problem is bigger. After loading a previously saved game, the locomotive - which previously was traveling at full power - is now turned off. That is, the sound suggests that the engine is running and everything reacts as it should, but the indicators show that the locomotive is turned off. I have to stop, carry out the entire boot process and only then the indicators start to show everything correctly. Time and points are lost, and in the end the scenario is not passed. (PC)