Skyhook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hummel74, Aug 26, 2019.

1. hummel74

hummel74 New Member

Hi outthere,
    I have a Question. From 2 weeks ago I got new adds from Skyhook, I can´t play them becouse I need some files. How can I delete the Files from Skyhook?
    Best regards
    hummel74

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Silly question - why can you not play them - each item is ready to run.

You may not have some stock or a route to run the scenario that came with the add on but there is nothing to stop you using your stock on any of your routes in the game. And you will find other Scenarios in the Workshop.
    I run any train I want on any route I like - it's not TSW :)
    Screenshot_Marseille - Avignon_43.30259-5.38064_10-45-27.jpg

If you still decide you do not want the Skyhook item you can remove it from your Steam Library
    [1] Open the Steam Client
    [2] At the very top click on Games > View Games Library
    [3] Right Click on Train Simulator and select Properties at the bottom of the list
    [4] The last Tab is DLC - find any item you wish to remove and untick it and it removes from the Game when you restart your Steam Client
    You have never lost it because a reverse of the process will reinstall the item to you files

Peter

3. hummel74

hummel74 New Member

okay Thank I try it again

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

You can run anything that comes with a quickdrive on any route that is quick drive enabled, so you might find your skyhook content there, or you can indeed make your own scenarios or "save past" missing consists in a scenario (so long as it's not the one you're driving)

Personally I don't play anything I don't have the assets for but other people don't seem to mind