Ts2020 Should Come Out With Features For The Ultimate Driver

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChooChooKeith, Sep 19, 2019.

1. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

Besides the TS2020 update and maybe this can be done down the line. I would suggest doing something to the Trains themselves and making them more detailed. I am talking about the controls. and the dashboard. Make the computers work like in U-bahn Frankfurt. Here are some suggestions on adds.
    1. integrate the informator into all trains. Maybe this can be featured in the scenario editor which would be cool.
    2. The cab of the train make the destination computer work. where you can enter a route and destinations. Like the the U-Bahn trains
    3. The Trains need more functionality.
    To me these are payware Trains that come with the route or maybe you buy them separate but they should come with all the bells and whistles. if you have flight simulator you know what I am talking about. When you buy a payware plane it comes with everything and just makes the experience better.
    This needs to be done with Train Simulator. I think it would put so much more value into the game. I know this can be done because you have it with U-Bahn. I know this is a Just trains product but please work with them to make something like this happen.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

DTG does not make the U-Bahn but you expect them to use another companies software to fit it in trains that does not have it?
    When I drove trains on the UK Network I did not have an Informator or anything else - it had a blind to show it's destination and the Guard told people where the train was going via the PA system

The ONLY way for DTG to implement all the bells and whistles you find in a Flight Sim would be to build it from scratch.
    This is why they created TSW to do things it is Not Possible to do in TS20

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

Obviously that's not a train that would have the bells and whistles that I am talking about. This is maybe more specific to the ICE trains and other German trains. The UK has some that could use it as well.
    The other thing is that the suggestion is just an example of the U-Bahn system. And I know it was done by Just Trains. So this should be a guide maybe for DTG when they make the Train model. Maybe they can develop something else that is like the informator I don't know. Its just an idea. I never said use the other companies software. Here is another example I got the ICE 407 and it is a pro range train right? So why does it not have all functioning switches for it? Is Just Trains the only one who can develop something like this? Thanks for the input though.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member