Nec Complete All Services

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Poppa, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Poppa

Poppa Member

I believe I've completed all of the services using both the GP-38 and the ACS 64. If I go to the timetable window, I can select either engine and the list of services all have checkmarks.
    But in the previous window, the summary says I've completed 158 of 163 services.
    Is there any way to know which ones the system thinks I did not complete?
    I'd hate to have to do all 163 again.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

This might seem like a silly question, but have you done F01-1 to F02-2, the five GP-38 freight services, which you need to scroll upwards to find, when you first land in the GP-38 list...? I only say this, because you are missing exactly five services.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Poppa

Poppa Member

Duh .... I knew there were services for the ACS 64 I needed to scroll up for but never thought to look up for GP 38 ones .....
    There they are ....
    Thanks for saving me from repeating 158 services again!

4. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Not your fault - easy mistake to make, because the pagination in the UI here is very very silly. (It wasn't properly user-tested). You didn't have an issue with the ACS because the service that appears at the top is partially obscured, forcing you to scroll up. But with the freight list, the service that appears at the top of the screen really looks like it is at the top of the list - took me ages to realise there were more up there... ;-)

5. Poppa

Poppa Member

and I can confirm that yesterday I was able to complete all of the GP 38 services and the trophy was awarded .... this one took a lot of time to complete!

• Like Like x 1