Kcs Route Proposal

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by treid09, Sep 24, 2019.

1. treid09

treid09 Guest

Hello, I am starting this thread to make a proposal of sorts. I would like to know if Dovetail or any third-party developer would be able to work with me on a Kansas City Southern route for TS 2020. I ask because my computer is a low to medium spec one and I do not have the time or experience to create a new route for the game, though I would love to. I also do not know if will KCS even license a TS 2020 product. What I do have to offer however, is a wealth of knowledge about the KCS route I want to create, as it is practically in my back yard. I have track charts which show the grades, mileposts, key junctions and their speed limits, and speed limits over the entire route. The same timetable also has even more information on the line that would help to create a very realistic route. I could also be of help with train symbols and scenario creation, because I am extremely familiar with their schedules. As for locomotives, I know that Travel by Train, who just released their CN SD70 on Steam, is in the process of creating a KCS locomotive that could be used. I apologize if this is an audacious ask, but I am confident that I am not the only one who wants a KCS route for TS 2020. Here is a link to a more detailed description of the route. Thank you and God Bless.
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...s-vicksburg-or-shreveport-subdivisions.17472/

2. Brickrail782

Brickrail782 Active Member

I'm thinking of doing KCS's Mexico Subdivision once I figure out how to create custom models, but that probably won't be for a while though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. treid09

treid09 Guest

Awesome! Sounds like a great rout to build. I don't know much about that subdivision, but I do have the track charts for it.