Fishing Sim World 16 Pound Bass??

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Killjoy Dos, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

i just caught a 16 pound 2 oz bass. I thought they only went up to 15 something? Anybody else? There was a post about a 21 pound fish and the gut got called out. but maybe dtg is keeping surprises for us? I have mentioned before that knowing a 20 pounder is out there would kind of dull the surprise of actually catching it and having no idea it was possible.

Attached Files:

2. omniblack0

omniblack0 Member

Is that on Lake Williams? I've caught up to 16lb 1oz on single player tournament once on Lake Williams but haven't caught any since then.

I believe that 16+ pounders are on rare occasions and if there is some higher than that out there, they would be more rare to catch

https://i.imgur.com/X4xIg1N.png

3. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Yes it was williams. And everything i read indicated there were no bass over 15 and something pounds. It was wierd because when i was fighting this fish it was definitely odd in that it took way longer and fought harder then even 14s and 15s ive caught. I remember thinking it was just different. Ive caught hundreds so far and have been playing since day one. I was very surprised when it said 16 it was like an actual trophy in that i didnt know it existed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

[​IMG] Caught this guy yesterday at Seminole. Northernmost spawn, go to opposite shore, their is a narrow waterway that goes to the right and then down into a larger portion of the lake. Just barely in that waterway in between 2 weedbeds on the left.

• Like Like x 1
  5. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

Sorry, apparently I don’t know how to post images. Anyway it is a 16lb. 1 oz. bass. Caught on rat-l-trap chrome blue

6. chefnolty90

chefnolty90 New Member

Yall dont be mad but my first day playing I caught a 15lb 3 oz. I personally think the fish shouldnt exceed world records or better have real life simulator for the fish where based on real time

• Like Like x 1
  7. jeffb

jeffb New Member

15lb 3oz bigger than world record? What type of bass are you referring to? I’ve caught a bunch of largemouth in the 12-16lb range. One of them was a trophy fish with a name. I’ve caught a few of the trophy fish now with names. One was ridiculous though, McClellan, 17.5” smallmouth that weighs 10lb 10oz, lol!!!