Fishing Sim World Where To Find Muskie On Miller Lake

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by preditor42, Sep 25, 2019.

1. preditor42

preditor42 Member

So I'm trying for the boss muskie on Miller and so far I've caught 2 muskie (the largest being 11lb) and a ton of every other species. Anyone know where to catch them and what bait you prefer?

2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

The Muskie are everywhere on miller. Unfortunately they are among the other fish especially the salmon. The bottom left peg has a ton of them and around any of the islands. To target them a little better try a bigger topwater lure so you can at least see them and all the other species of fish. I recommend the heddon one knocker. The g perch finish is my go to for Muskies. You may end up getting a huge Tiger Muskie or huge pike but you will get a huge Muskie soon enough. Try bearskin point I think it’s called. It’s that little group of islands on the bottom of the lake. I haven’t got a boss Muskie on miller but I did get porthos on boulder. I have caught plenty of Muskie and Tiger Muskie over 45 lbs though down at bearskin. Hope this helps

3. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Thanks for the info. Ill give those places a shot. I thought it may be around the horseshoe because that's were the pic of the map was under the pic of the boss fish lol

4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Oh they are around that horseshoe as well. There is a real big pike in that area and a big tiger Muskie just as the depth changes. I find the temperature kind of makes a difference and the weather also. If it’s warmer th other species especially the bass get real active. When it’s colder it isolates more species but the trout and salmon get real active. When it’s raining I don’t catch Muskies as often and when it’s clear or overcast I see really no change I would suggest trying dynamic weather until you start slamming the Muskies. Another good location is the bottom left peak and head north along the shoreline. Your fishfinder will show a ton of big fish. That location gives you the best chance to get a lot of Muskies.

5. fish lover

fish lover New Member

how did you get porthos?

6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Bottom spawn point go north just a little to where the inlet has a huge Boulder in the middle of it. Drive boat down to right side of Boulder and cast at an angle toward the point of land on the other side so your bringing your lure past the Boulder. He wasn’t an easy fish to get. If you caught other big muskies there they are nothing compared to him so get trolling motor ready or he will spool you. Good luck.