PC Peninsula Corridor “mp36ph”/ Bombardier Car Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hottiewithabody, Sep 28, 2019.

1. hottiewithabody

hottiewithabody New Member

A lot of people have been asking since the release of the Peninsula Corridor route if the “Baby Bullet” Service would soon be included. So a friend of mine actually asked their Twitter about it and they responded with, “Maybe, but don’t make any plans yet!” So I’m guessing they probably in the future will release it since it’s kinda vital for the realistic game experience. Plus they already have a model for it since there is a version already released in train simulator, but they need to model it again to add more detail for it to be train sim world appropriate. For people who aren’t familiar with Caltrain, the baby bullet services in the timetable shouldn’t use the F40’s, that’s a no no. The Mp36ph-3C was bought because they are faster than the F40’s, hence they created the baby bullet service. Also the braking system on the Mp36ph-3C is MUCH better than the F40’s. The braking system currently is the weirdest by far that I’ve ever tried, and although it’s “realistic,” it’s kinda annoying to get used to. If y’all have any info or any thoughts about the Mp36ph-36 and its Bombardier Bi-Level Cars, then please reply below :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

That is absolutely fascinating!
    I've never heard of it, because I'm a baby railfan.
    I think we have some of those passenger cars in Toronto, Canada (GO transit).
    I'll be YouTubing the MP36PH-3C tonight. It's a mouthful. I wonder what it all means?
    M = ?
    P = Passenger?
    36 = 3600 HP?
    PH = ?
    3 = ?
    C = Caterpillar engine

Attached Files: