Fishing Sim World Mastery Update Out Now

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG_Stephen, Sep 26, 2019.

1. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

The Mastery Update is now out for Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour.

In this update we have introduced a new way for you to play and earn unique rewards in game with the Dovetail Live Mastery System. Five of our lakes will have a set of challenges divided in to three tiers. Complete a tier of challenges and you will receive an in-game reward as well as unlocking the next tier.

In addition to this the update has general improvements and gameplay fixes. Based on your feedback we have now increased the bite rate for pike on Wraysbury and we have adjusted the models for the salmon species.

Full change list:
    • Added in Dovetail Live Mastery & your own stats data
    • Trout added to lake species list for Waldsee in Lake Select menu
    • Increased bite rate of pike on Wraysbury
    • Hidden the option to select a boat on an offline tournament screen when the lake doesn't allow boats
    • Fixed progress bar behaviour when reaching a new level
    • Fixed fish model size to not be cut in the display area
    • Fixed glow on salmon species
    • Update head and body size of all salmon trophy fish
    • Fixed issue where rods would stand up when on a peg in Grand Union Canal
    • Main Menu UI tweaks
    • Other minor fixes

• Like Like x 1
  2. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Why can we only see it at the load in screen and no where in game while playing? Unless I completely missed it this is a bit of a pain to track progress.....

3. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Only tried Grand Union but every time I change my bait on one rod it automatically reels in my other two rods.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I noticed the same thing. If you change anything on one of the rods while the other two rods are out it puts the other rods back in the holder. I lost a fish because of this. Also all the named boss pike on grand union now look the same. They all used to be unique colors.

5. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

Maybe i am overlooking it but where do you see the challenges they said were in the update?

6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

If you don’t see them when you first launch the game then it’s not logging you into dovetail live. If you are logged in and still can’t see them try the fishing sim world pro tour website and click on the mastery tab at the top right and log in through there

7. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Has anyone noticed not all unlockables are showing up? I have unlocked tier 1 on grand canal and gigantica and when I unlocked grand canal first gigantica hat was showing in the appearance inventory. When I unlocked gigantica still only the gigantica hat is showing. Is anyone else not seeing the other unlocked items? Or has anyone else experienced not getting the grand canal hat?

8. fbruere

fbruere New Member

i have the same problem with mastery challenge.i create my account on dovetail and log and nothing when i lunch the game. my memory say to me that when i have installed the game after buying in july, at the first launch of the game they were a question about dovetail live. the question was something like do whant to play whit dovetail live or do you want to activate dovelive.the thing i am sure is that i said NO.
    Perhaps do i need to re install the game? sorry sorry for my english

9. fbruere

fbruere New Member

eureka i find the solution for my probleme.i've lunch the game and gone options and reactivate dovetail live and quit the game.i restart game and first page was for connecting dovetail live and now i have mastery challenge. good day everyone

10. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

Thank you Mousaka, much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  11. puniks1985

puniks1985 New Member

we need 2 more seconds bite time on the float rod. when its on rod pod 9/10 it says too late on strike ! the only way you can fish with float is to hold the rod in your hand . but if you hook a fish on another rod you don't have enough time to pick up the float rod its driving me crazy!

12. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

After the update the extra lakes have been dropped, so ive had the mispleasure of having to sit for ages trying to get them back in again, after the mispleasure of 4 hours downloading the whole game again

13. puniks1985

puniks1985 New Member

Im having problems with the game crashing while loading into a multiplayer session but I can load into a freemode session. anyone else got same problem ? im on ps4 and have restored licences but no change . I cant load any multiplayer sessions!

14. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

I am reading the same problems over and over again, problems with DLC, Updates, the game in general, come on DTG get a grip or you will lose a lot more anglers/gamers

• Like Like x 2
  15. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

It seems to me that DTG's answer to all problems is to deflect all concerns from the angler/ gamer and just add an all brand new update and not focus on issues that have been raised

• Like Like x 2
  16. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

Hi all, I have now given up trying to track progress through the game and reverted back to the old school method of pen and paper at least I know how far I have got in the challenge. good fishing to all