Fishing Sim World American Boss Fish

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by joegatt37, Sep 28, 2019.

1. joegatt37

joegatt37 New Member

I've been fishing a lot on American lakes and still no boss fish even with the locations I don't get none. Very frustrating considering you can catch 5 or 6 European boss fish in a short session. Any tips please.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

They definitely are harder to hunt down. If you haven’t got Marshall he is one of the easiest. Go to guntersville. Pick the polecat hollow peg and turn right and head towards the bridge. Park in front of bridge and cast under bridge on the left side or up that rocky shore to left of bridge. He is in there and will strike at some point. May take a few visits. The others are real difficult to catch. Check out the dovetail website for locations which gets updated time to time which includes Houston which I was the first to catch and porthos. Houston I don’t have a pic on the map location but he was hard to get. Porthos who is even hard to get is on boulder. Take bottom peg and go north and go to the inlet with the rock island when you see that he is in front or to the right of the island. He takes forever to get to my knowledge I’m the only one who has got him. He is somewhere roaming around in that little cove but for best results he is in front or slightly to the right of those rocks. You will know if you have him on because he will run and spool you real fast if you don’t turn on trolling motor and chase him down no matter what size line you have on. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 2
  3. joegatt37

joegatt37 New Member

Top man I will try what you say, I spent weeks going for porthos and honestly thought there was a bug in the game and he wasn't there. Thanks for your help mate.

4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

No problem hope you get him. He does exist though look at my profile picture. Unfortunately though he looks real small but so didn’t Houston the spotted bass. He doesn’t fight small. He fights like megladon he will spool you if you don’t chase him

• Like Like x 1
  5. joegatt37

joegatt37 New Member

Finally cracked it with your help caught Marshall exactly where you said only managed it at sunrise no luck any other time, cheers mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Glad to hear it. That’s strange because I don’t think time of day matters yet in the game just the weather and the water temperature. Now that you got him you pretty much can get him or at least see him almost all the time. I’ve had it where he won’t strike anything.

• Like Like x 1