Fishing Sim World Please Fix Animation And Reel Times

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by preditor42, Sep 26, 2019.

1. preditor42

preditor42 Member

The animation for reeling in a fish is horrible. It's the same slooooow speed no matter how fast you go. And again PLEASE fix the reel in times for fish especially bass. I use 30lb line and a 7:1 ratio reel and it still takes 1-4 minutes to reel in a bass? Even the small one's (under 2lb) will break my line when drag is on 32 or higher lol. A bit unrealistic. I know you guys have watched MLF (your announcer is their commentator for goodness sake) so you should be able to tell just how bad it is. I love the game but still.....

• Like Like x 2
  2. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

They have been told numerous times, Everything to do with bass fishing is completely wrong. The drag setting line tension,and line strength compared to size of fish is broken , and they take too long to get in. Also the fighting animations are the most cringy badly done i have seen in any fishing game. Instead of giving us new features fix the core gameplay first, make it more accurate and a better simulation, instead of being 100% arcade.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vintage1944

Vintage1944 Member

yes definitely needs big time adjustment