Northern-trans Pennie, Leeds To Victoria

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by fatgit1962, Sep 27, 2019.

1. fatgit1962

fatgit1962 New Member

I am new to this Sim but nots sims in general, my problem is when i am approaching Victoria Station i get a red signal which i stop at, i left it 35mins and no change couldn't go anywhere so gave up. its the Leeds-Huddersfield-Victoria route in the dark using the BR Class 45

2. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

What service? Did you request to pass signal at danger? PC, Xbox or PS4?

3. Darklord

Darklord New Member

Exactly the same issue as in MSB. There are at least 2 services that are uncompletable ("Leeds -> Manchester Victoria Express").
    Either in journey mode nor in timetable mode. Even if you change the time in free-roaming (as it works for MSB and another service in NTP). Just right before the final station you get stuck behind a train that just sits at victoria station. DTG seems not willing to fix these terrible bugs and I don't know why.

4. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

Think I might have stumbled across a service. The last locomotive service I need to complete them all. The 19:21 Leeds to Manchester express. Held at signal VE100. There's a 4-car 101 held in the next block. I did note that my arrival time is 20:35 which is very generous by about 15 minutes. On Xbox One X.
    Edit: All cleared after another 4-car 101 departed Manchester. Service completed without problem.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  5. Darklord

Darklord New Member

That's exactly the service I mean. I entered the train manually at 19.20 and am stuck at the red signal right before Victoria station.
    Please explain how you got the cleared signal. Did you wait for 20 minutes or so?

6. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

If you look at the map view, you should see a 4-car 101 at the platform at Manchester. The 4-car 101 at the next signal in front of you is waiting for that 101 to vacate the platform. Once that happens, everything moves.
    As mentioned, this service was the last locomotive service I hadn't completed, so I'd say they can all be completed.

101 services are a different matter. Had a couple of those that can't be completed due to being held outside Leeds for no reason.

7. Darklord

Darklord New Member

Yes, now I completed this last journey mode service for the 1st part of NTP too. I just waited ~20 min. Not so funny but it works.
    In MSB this does not work. You are stuck in journey mode DB86109, 86119, at least for more then 1/2 hour.