Forum - Limit "new Posts" To Current Product

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Factor41, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Is there any way of making the "New Posts" button at the top of the forums link to only the new posts from the "Hobby" area you're in, eg, if I'm in the TSW forum and I click new posts, have it automatically filter out the TS2020 and fishing posts that come up? I end up half writing responses to questions before I realise the post is about TS2020 and I'm responding about TSW, and I've seen quite a few instances where others have done the same.

Alternatively, where it lists the sub-forum under the post title, could you add in the product name or a flag (an actual coloured flag or colour-coded bar would be perfect) to easily differentiate between, say, Train Sim 2020 > General Discussion and Train Sim World > General Discussion.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Stephen J. Hjellum

Stephen J. Hjellum New Member

In my experience as a bus driver, I've come to understand that people either can't read perfect English, can't speak it, or tend to either ignore it or willfully not read something. While your suggestion has merit, it may as well fall on deaf ears. I've been a lurker, since there is no editor for TSW, my lack of interest makes me not want to be too active. As much as I would love people to post in the correct place, I too feel that no one really bothers with proper reading. Good luck!