PC 16th Sept Update Has Broken Camera Views

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Steve Cummins, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Steve Cummins

Steve Cummins Member

Build 622 appears to have broken camera views and only partially fixed rolling stock sounds.
    In CSX HH I drove service Q261, an autorack headed by three SD40-2's and observed the following behaviour:

* Camera 3 has problems. If I place a number 3 camera at the front of the train, say just behind the third loco looking forward and jump to the rear number 3 camera I end up somewhere near the center of the train. I re position the rear camera to the rear of the train. Jumping back to the front number 3 camera results in the locos taking a couple of seconds to be 'drawn in' however the camera is in the same position that I last left it. If I then return to the rear camera it has moved to the center of the train again.
    * After being in an external camera 3 view for an extended period of time you cannot get back into the cab as pressing camera 1 view does nothing.
    * After switching cameras a few times and watching the train drive by via camera view 8 I notice that some of the rolling stock sounds were dropping out as the train passes by.

All cameras worked just fine and things were fast with zero delay on draw in prior to this patch.
    Edit: Appears to only occur on Autorack consists. Other services seem to be OK.

Anyone else getting similar results?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Not anything like that here.

3. Steve Cummins

Steve Cummins Member

Thanks for your feedback.