Fishing Sim World Baden Wurtennburg Open

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Gingerfox14, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Gingerfox14

Gingerfox14 New Member

Please can someone help me? I have no idea what else to do to get in the top 25 on this amateur competition. The most fish I've ever caught is 3, I've been trying to get top 25 so I can continue my career since yesterday morning so I've probably fished this lake 20+ times.
    I'm using 2 hooks with Roach and Smelt head but I'm still really struggling.
    Anyone have any tips or advice to get past this tournament please?

2. cescquito

cescquito New Member

Is it a tournament of predators? I left it for impossible ... after repeating many times. It has broken my ranking in predators ... but I was tired of repeating it. It clearly has a bug, bites all fish except predators :mad:

3. cc7813

cc7813 New Member

Hi. I have just managed to scrape through on this one.

I was in the bottom left of the lake. I put roach in close by the piers and mackerel head about 40 yds out at roughly 45 degrees. Both spots seem to have cats around and I just managed to pick up one big one and a couple of pike to top it off. Hope this helps if your still stuck.

4. pekka

pekka New Member

Hi guys and girls!
    It was a struggle for me but finally I got it. First I needed a lot of Tierpoints. So I fished at offline tournaments. I played Carp tour at the two first lakes with this taclebox: Sonic Vader X, Sonic Vader X - reel, G Braid 80lbs, 2 Krank Rig and 20mm SCB bait/20mm Tiger nuts. And at the throwing bait mix (rod) I used Nu-Trine Bottom Baits 18mm.. Obviously I used different rod, reel etc. First to get this set up. But in the end you can get TP to buy that set up and easy TP after you get it.

So Baden Wurttenberg I used the same setup but changed bait to Mackeral 6 inch. After I played with this setup I got predators enough.

Issue might be that I didn't get those Mackeral 6 inch bites before I reached level 50 or something around that.

Not sure if this helps you girls and guys, but I got it through with hard playing and practice. If it helps someone else I'm happy so there you have it.

©1982

5. pekka

pekka New Member

I'm not sure if the picture comes here?

Attached Files: