Cn Mlw M420 Proposal

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by Jwasil, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Jwasil

Jwasil New Member

Hello, I am writing this on behalf of many others, including myself that want to see an MLW M420 in Train Simulator. Have you noticed that there are little ALCO and or MLW-based diesels in the game? They have made the Centipede, the U50, and even the "sharks", but no MLW's? They have several EMD units, Baldwins, GE's, even a huge variety of European diesels and steam engines, but almost nothing related to MLW or ALCO. I feel like the MLW M420 would be a nice addition to Train Simulator since they have several Canadian routes and engines along with Canadian rolling stock. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope this will gain some support.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Good idea about this and me -- no skills at all for locomotive repaints.

John

3. treid09

treid09 Guest

You have my support. I have always liked the M420 and I have actually have scale plans of the entire locomotive that were published. So if you know a developer who wants to make it, I could certainly assist. Also, though I am not a huge ALCO fan, I agree with you and would love to see a C636 as well or other Century series engines as well. God Bless.