Interregio Route For Switzerland

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TominYEEET, Sep 29, 2019.

1. TominYEEET

TominYEEET New Member

I would really like to see some Swiss-Routes finally in Train Sim World.

For example the InterRegio 13 (IR13) in Switzerland. Its beginning in Chur and is ending at Zürich HB. Its driving via St. Gallen, Winterthur and Zürich Airport. At Zürich HB its turning around towards Chur again.

upload_2019-9-29_13-51-15.png

I personally like this route because its starting with some really nice rural regions and is continuing at the end with some really nice city parts of the route.

Also i really don't care WHEN this route would come, i just WANT it to come, anytime.

For the locos it would be really nice if you would make the two types of locos wich are operating on this route wich are: The pretty new "TWINDEXX" from Bombardier and the "KISS DOSTO" from Stadler Rail.

The TWINDEXX from Bombardier has a 4 and 8 waggon line-up. In the 8 waggon line-up there are two versions: One version has a restaurant waggon so you can pretty much say there are only 4 second class waggons instead of 5. This version is called: RABDe 502. The version with 5 second class waggons and no restaurant waggon is called: RABe 502 201 - RABe 502 215. In both versions there are 3 first class waggons. The 4 waggon line-up is called: RABe 502 401 - RABe 502 405. In the 4 waggon line-up there is only 1 first class waggon.

The KISS DOSTO (SBB RABe 511) from Stadler Rail has a 4 and 6 waggon line-up.

Picture of the TWINDEXX in a 8 waggon line-up (RABe 502):
    [​IMG]
    Here you can barely see, that the front 3 waggons are first class (yellow stripe over the doors)
    Picture of the TWINDEXX in a 4 waggon line-up (RABe 502 405):
    [​IMG]
    In a 4 waggon line-up only 1 waggon is first class.
    Picture of the TWINDEXX in a 4 waggon line-up connecting with a 8 waggon line up:
    [​IMG]
    If there is much traffic they connect the 8 waggon and 4 waggon line-up.

TWINDEXX inside views: [​IMG]
    First class upstairs.

[​IMG]
    Second class upstairs with baggage storage at the right.

[​IMG]
    Restaurant waggon upstairs.

Would also be nice if you would implement the tablet wich every loco driver has in switzerland. From my informations there is everything written for example: next stop, speed limits and upcoming signals.
    [​IMG]
    In the red box is written: "next signals says: stop"

Now here is a picture of the KISS DOSTO from Stadler Rail:
    [​IMG]
    In this picture the train is operating in a 4 waggon line-up

[​IMG]
    Here it is operating with two 4 waggon line-ups connected together.

Here is the KISS DOSTO in a 6 waggon line-up:
    [​IMG]

KISS DOSTO inside views:
    [​IMG]
    Second class upstairs.

[​IMG]
    Second class upstairs.

[​IMG]
    First class upstairs.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

I would really love to see this route!
    Switzerland is soooooo beautiful, and it shouldnt be as in TS that there are almost no swiss routes...
    So please DTG, think about it!

• Like Like x 3
  3. taperrnoux

taperrnoux New Member

Great one but I would like Zürich-Ziegelbrücke-Chur with Re 460, Stadler Kiss and RAbe 514 (for S2, S8, S24)