Alstom Trains

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Marit Wesselink, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Marit Wesselink

Marit Wesselink Member

The sz series 363 is a great investment, once again not Germany, England or America. And that is why I would like it when Train Simulator invests in Alstom, where the 363 is built. These locomotives and train sets are of very high quality and loved by drivers because of their easy operation and reliability. I can download some Alstom trains, but it's always French, so I can't read it the hints very well, a shame, also the keyboard is different. Alstom operates in Holland and Belgium, a little Germany because of the different overhead, Luxembourg, France (homeland), Portugal and east Europe.

The most familiar locomotives are the ''broken noses'', their nickname, there are so many deliveries and series (like 363) of this locomotive, because it is one of the best to drive, it can do anything, it is reliable, they're always working, and they are known for speed:
    [​IMG]

I hope this one will be part of Train Simulator 2020 soon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Marit Wesselink

Marit Wesselink Member

I've finally registered on railsim, because it was pretty hard to register, the reason I never have downloaded on.

4. Marit Wesselink

Marit Wesselink Member

The BB 8100, known as NS 1100 in Netherlands, which has a lot of Alstom:[​IMG]