Br146.2 Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by JohnnyK98, Oct 5, 2019.

1. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I'm having issues with the BR146.2 locomotive. Whenever I come to a stop, it seems to take a minute or two to start up again. I keep having to mess around with the controls to get it started again. What am I doing wrong?

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Can you maybe grab a video and share that here? Is probably easier to figure out whats going on in this way.

Are you stopping with a normal brake application or an emergency application?

3. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

Make sure you don't increase throttle before closing the doors AND releasing the brake. What I do is keep the train brake at 1A while stopped (throttle has to be OFF obviously). When I lock the doors I release the train brake, but only increase throttle when the doors are fully closed and I get the objective to stop at the next location.

Also, keep an eye on the left side screen. If there's a "kN" symbol there striped over, then you can't add throttle. Only when it disappears can you actually increase the throttle to accelerate, otherwise the locomotive will not react.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your help! I was doing a couple of things wrong.

1) Throttle was not completely off (oopsie).
    2) And then the 'kN' symbol issue, I'd have to wait for it to disappear, so my locomotive would freeze in place.