Train Simulator - Workshop Content Update??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Oct 3, 2019.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I know it's nothing to do with DoveTail Games but over at Steam no one answer to my message about Train Simulator - Workshop Content Update. Anyone here have any idea what is the update with Train Simulator - Workshop Content with 110.7 MB and mine was done this morning. Right after the update installed and I clicked " Ready to Play " on the Train Simulator - Workshop Content but doesn't help me what scenario or route was updated for this. Is there a way for me to find out what exactly is the update with this Workshop Content on route or scenario? Let me know if you know what it is?

John

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Not sure what that update was for, as I did not receive a update for train Simulator today. So I am curious myself as to what that update would have been for.

3. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Hi Michael and good to see you here in this forum. I have been searching through Steam messages or news about this and don't see anything like this. Can I contact Steam support to inquire about this or they will not reply back to me.

Take care,

John

4. Michael Newbury

I glad to be around in the forums, you can contact steam and they should hopefully reply back. I have seen updates in the past that there was no mention by DTG of updates they put out. I myself could not find anything on steam just like you have seen this time. This updates can be a bit of mystery sometimes.

5. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I will contact Steam about this and see if they reply back to me about Train Simulator Workshop Content update with 110.7 MB.

John

6. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Just found out what is Train Simulator Workshop Content in my program of Train Simulator 2020. And it's Hudson Line Extension & River Subdivision: New York - Albany with all the required files to install.

John

7. Michael Newbury

Glad to hear that you were able to find out what the update was for that would be a big weight lifted off you shoulders.

8. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

I hope that your workshop tab is working. Click on any item in workshop and see if you get a sync error message and a screen freeze.

9. Schnauzahpowahz

Schnauzahpowahz Well-Known Member

I get the pop up error that will not go away, doesnt freeze the game but i cant get around the bleeping pop up to use the game.

Happens when i go to workshop tab in game. If i just go to the standard tab and run the scenario, theres no issue

Sometimes this game is like driving a patched up jalopy with thousands of other car parts and runs most of the time ;)