Allgaubahn Route Is Missing Tracks

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by BeenTrain, Sep 29, 2019.

1. BeenTrain

BeenTrain Member

Especialy in Quick Drive, but also in other scenario's the Allgaubahn route is missing lots of tracks.
    100 meters plus are randomly missing so you wonder if it is a single or double track route.

Such a crucial item of train sim should be fixed after more then a year!

Dtg/RSSLO please fix, because this spoils all the fun on such a lovely route.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I have had the Allgaubahn route for some time without the problem you mention

Have you checked your display settings in the Game?
    Start TS2020 and before you play a run click on Settings then the Graphics Tab and see what the Detail setting is - mine is High
    Click on Advanced and check what View Distance is set on - the more it is slid to the right the further away the scenery is drawn.
    Also check Scenery Quality.

I think if the route had a problem more people would have reported it

Peter

3. BeenTrain

BeenTrain Member

Hi Peter,
    Thanks for your reply!
    I will check.

I have detail max., but view distance not, so that might be it, will check later.
    However more people are complaining and reporting this. For instance see reviews.

Greetings,
    Roland

4. BeenTrain

BeenTrain Member

Checked with Scenery Quality and View distance maxed out (and already maxed out Scenery Density) and track still disappears.

It must be a problem with the route.

5. BeenTrain

BeenTrain Member

Looks like this is scenario related. In Quickdrive track is missing all over the place. In a new Freeroam scenario not a single track is missing. Strange?

6. PTPhreak

PTPhreak New Member

There are compatibility issues between RSSLO shop and STEAM version of the route, the same happend to me when I installed scenarios that were made for STEAM version. I have RSSLO shop version.

Did you probably installed a quick drive mod that is made for the other version of the route than you have?

7. BeenTrain

BeenTrain Member

I think you are right.
    No I have no QD scenario's from the original RSSLO version. Chances are that if I make one myself it would be OK.