(ps4) Can't Finish Freight Time Tables - Stuck At Red Light + Other Known Issues Still Not Fixed

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by OnlyMe1909, Oct 11, 2019.

1. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Lately I found myself with some wasted gameplay time because I couldn't finish the freight time table I was running on my PS4. At some point, usually towards the end of the service, I got stuck on an eternal red light. Two examples:

NH06 on NTP
    was doing this with a class 45. Got stuck on a red before entering Manchester station. In the map I could make out that there was a gronk in my path, but it wouldn't budge. It just kept idling there.

DB81201 on RSN
    Did this with the 155. At +- 600m before the end got stuck at a red in the yard. Here also another loco was idling further along the line. It was passed where I needed to be, but it could've been on my path.

This results in wasted time, which is a shame. Is it something I'm doing wrong?

Furthermore I noticed that other known issues still haven't been fixed with the latest update:
    Train lights button on BR143 still don't work. Known issue for more than a year now
    Sound issues on BR155 on RSN. Sound keep cutting off when you enter tunnels.
    I was hoping these would be fixed with the latest update, but the only thing I saw fixed was the stuttering DTG logo when you start up the game. Guess you guys thought that was more important :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Is DB86109 on MSB still in the same position with the glitched red? That was possible to complete on timetable mode by starting on foot, but still impossible on Journey mode.