Rro - Technical Difficulties Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Dynamite Andy, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy Member

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone is having any issues with this scenario?

I cant seem to complete the "Go Via Location - Ennepetal" part of this Scenario preventing me from progressing it any further, I currently have a save right on top of the marker and have tried reversing through it, going through at the speed limit, crawling through it, walking through it and it just wont complete.

I have noticed that the train cuts out when I'm about 3 - 5 miles away from it (Emergency brake(?))) - Is this supposed to happen? Or is it the root cause to my issue?

Attached Files:

2. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

I did a run though of the scenario and I had no problem at going via Ennepetal, only the first time I tried the scenario my train wouldn't start after the emerancy stop outside Hagen. The second time I tried the scenario I got the train moving after the emerancy stop.

3. Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy Member

Gave it another try, worked first time.

Only took 5 attempts, I'm guessing there was a glitch in the matrix yesterday afternoon till late afternoon today.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ensor42

Ensor42 Well-Known Member

I'm having the issue too. The objective doesn't seem to update at the emergency stop. If I restart the loco and continue to the marker, it just acts as if it weren't there.

I saw a similar scripting quirk in the tutorial, when the objective didn't advance, but it caught up a few steps later.

UPDATE - I managed to get it to work. It seems that you need to reach the scripted emergency stop quickly and / or at speed. Sticking like glue to line speed got it done, but when I was driving with PZB, I don't think it would have been possible to get there in time.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  5. zfriday23

zfriday23 New Member

Yeah it’s a mood, I’m having the same issues but at any time I come to a complete stop either from the initial station to any where up to the first station stop (before go to via location... Mountain View) the train will not move again like it lost power and nothing is accessible except the throttle, horn, reverser, and automatic break. And I’ve went through all the forms videos and customer support and nothing works

6. d_stevanov

d_stevanov Active Member

I'm also stuck on this scenario. Will try what Ensor42 said tomorrow.