PlayStation More Trees!?!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Samo1, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

Having watch the stream of the new DLC, I was interested to hear about the “new trees” and how the distance landscape looked so much better without a hit on frame rate

Tbh honest does anyone care about distant views?
    I drive from the cab of the train and the only view that is important is the line in front, I actually wish some of the distant graphics were removed/toned down to get a much better frame rate, poor frame rate kills the immersion and that’s such a shame in my opinion

Lovely distance scenery for nice looking camera views misses the point completely, the experience is all about driving trains and getting the frame rate right should be number one focus to enhance the experience

agree or disagree??

• Like Like x 2
  2. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

When driving in any train and I see a distant hill and there’s is no trees or just a few then it kills the immersions for me. Especially when that hill does have trees on it IRL.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

Damn, this sucks... Look at the video at 46:39: the AI train pops-up just a few meters in front of the player... In hundreds of hours with TSW I never saw that... And frame rate looks worse than other german sceneries... No, thanks, DTG, this time I'll pass on this DLC...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

In its defence. That the 1st time Ive seen that occur on any German route. Its a major gripe of mine on GWE. Having more dense backgrounds and trackside foliage is a major improvement to the look of these routes imo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

Surly frame rate is the most important part of any game where you have vehicles that move, especially when they can move fast?

Yes we all like eye candy but a smooth ride would be so much better

• Like Like x 1