Surselva Line: Questions To The Developers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Dmitri, Oct 14, 2019.

1. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

As some of you may know, next week will see the launch of a brand new TS20 route by Rivet Games - Surselva Line (more here: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-simulator/articles/article/stunning-surselva).

We are planning to run a dev stream inviting the Rivet Games team once again, and we would like to get some questions from you! Here's the previous stream for reference:

If you have any questions that you would like us to ask from the developers, be it about the route or the company itself, please leave them here :)

Thanks for your attention.

2. MarcoK1999

MarcoK1999 Member

I have two questions, as a big fan of the Rhaetian Railway:
    - Does Rivet Games have the ambition to eventually complete the Rhaetian Railway? (as with this route they're doing quite well)
    - And if so, would they also be interested in experimenting with developping historic rolling stock?

• Like Like x 1
  3. t.a.turner

t.a.turner New Member

Will this be available for PS4?

4. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Since this is for TS2020 and NOT TSW2020, No. This is because TS2020 does not run consoles.

If DTG would develop the route for TSW, then it would run on consoles, but Rivet Games (the developer of the route) is only developing for TS2020. Also DTG has not released an Editor for TSW, though one is in development. Until the editor is released, 3rd party route development is on hold.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I really love the RhB and the these Swiss narrow gauge routes. I have a few questions:
    - Are there any plans to add some shunting engines? I think this would make the gameplay more complete.
    - Same questions, I would like to see more freight vans.
    - There is now a strong focus on the modern stuff. I love the elder engines and would like to see them as well. Any chance?

But, before all please continue with the good work.