Train Sim World 2020 | Your German Collection

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Dmitri, Oct 16, 2019.

1. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Just a cool trailer we've put together for the release of RRO:

• Like Like x 8
  2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

`Ah yes, it´s all coming together!`
    Awesome trailer. I am waiting for a sale to buy it but oh boy it looks nice. The diversity of trains you can run on it by using substitution is really great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

I agree it does look good. Its definately starting to show some of its potential. A few more quality of life improvements and I might start buying some dlc again. Those ruddy awful 2D clouds and the dead feeling world are my own personal ho hum things. Motion sway, better audio in terms of ambient sounds in stations etc, that kind of stuff- would make this one epic gaming experience.
    Keep at it guys. Its looking pretty neat so far :)

Oh one last thing- please please please get rid of the passengers driving trains! Its not a very good look and certainly doesn't do much for the immersion. ;)
    Oh and that hazy look? I did that using Reshade- any chance of haze and a sense of distance would be super nice to have. Its one of the things I used to like about TS20xx :)
    20191016203346_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Michael Janotta

Michael Janotta New Member

Hallo Train Sim Dmitri, yes it´s a cool Trailer. This Route is for now the best in TSW. But for me there is a great mistake, the fright Trafik, only 13.Pleas fix it in a Update also the S Bahn Trafik. Bring more Trafik one this lovely Route. There also a lot of smal mistakes ,like the S 8 to Magdeburg. But i am Happy to see that the TSW now ist better. Sorry for my englisch, I am from Germany. I hop you can give me an aswer.
    Best regards