For Fans Of Norfolk Southern, Do You Prefer Rebuilds Or Manufacturer Builds.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wanhedaking, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Wanhedaking

Wanhedaking New Member

Hello everyone,,
    As a fan of Norfolk Southern I realize that around half of the engines used for main line freight's are rebuilds. I honestly love the rebuilds but would love to hear you guys opinions.

2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

I'm a new railfan, so I can't really contribute too much.

By rebuild do you mean like a modified version of a locomotive? From what I've noticed (like VIA Rail here in Canada), is that we have some locomotives from the 80's, and even earlier that we're still using (!), but we keep upgrading them. It seems like a cost-effective thing to do. So many trains look the same, it's so difficult to point out what they are!

3. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Did you seriously copy my thread from awhile back? Word for word! Can you not think of your own thread or what. Can't DTG take this down?

4. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Big Papi34 Simply report this OP, he exclusively copies threads of other members, and sometimes includes shady links.
    Also went out of his way to give himself all forum badges (has the '100 messages posted' badge with 8 actual posts)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

I already reported him, and noticed he copied other people's threads, but gave himself badges and shady links, that just makes me mad. (Also, going congratulate myself a little bit, this is my 700th message!)

• Like Like x 1