Fishing Sim World I Was Watching A Real Bass Tournament And

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Master110, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Master110

Master110 Active Member

He reeled bass in , in 5 seconds. 2lb to 10lb so why does it take all day in the game to reel in a fish.

I don't understand who's idea it was to have fish take so long to reel in......

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

They said they were working on fish fight times and explained it a little on the live stream. They hear this a lot not just for bass but in general. The Muskies take even longer to land. I guess there is a lot of factors that go into it. Fish species, how fast they tire, the line type, etc. hopefully it get fixed in near future.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Limadawg

Limadawg New Member

Hope they can pull it off. So tiring fighting a fish that you've hooked over 100 yards out only to have it turn and jet back out 4, 5 sometimes 6 times or more, like the fighting that took place for the past 100 yards meant nothing. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Still the same

5. novembr

novembr New Member

Having a prolonged fight with a big bellied monster bass at least makes some sort of sense, but a long fight with a single-digit pounder...c'mon. I don't expect perfect sim accuracy as I've made peace with FSW being 50/50 arcade/sim (and I don't mind that, I can jump to Fishing Planet for stricter sim), but some things like this stand out as silly, especially considering the time length of some tournies, specifically the offline ones. Good to know they're working on it.