08 Coupling Rods

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by THEEIWH, Aug 13, 2021.

?
  1. Yes, I want red rods!

57.1%
  2. Yellow suits everything.

42.9%
  1. THEEIWH

THEEIWH New Member

So, I just had a look at the Update that will come with the release of Boston-Providence next week. While there are several changes that I'm sure will be welcomed by the community *cough Bakerloo speed limits cough*, there is one further addition I would like to propose, and if it can be done, I think people would appreciate it.

The addition refers to the Heavy Freight Pack being added to the Livery Designer. As the Class 08 featured in the pack uses yellow coupling rods, would it be possible to add in an option just to change the colour of these; even just to red, black or grey, to reflect the variations carried by other liveries? I have the sneaking suspicion that attempting to change the rods using the current tools would be a very time- and layer-consuming business.

I realise that this request may sound minor, however, I feel that if it is implemented, it would increase the play value and immersion of the Pack's owners.

I've added a poll below, so if you'd like to see this feature added, please vote!
    Thanks for reading!