1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

11 Hours Lirr Action

Discussion in 'Community Submissions' started by GT2, Jul 18, 2019.

1. GT2

GT2 Member

11 hours straight

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Infinity Explorer

Infinity Explorer Member

Ps4? Looks nice!

• Like Like x 1
  3. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

Lol, that's good, I'm lucky if I make the first station on time. I usually run all Amtrak but I have LIRR DLC but haven't tried anything yet.

• Like Like x 2
  4. GT2

GT2 Member

Lol thank you.LIRR very addictive for me haha,and yeah infinity, this is ps4.Quick tip for LIRR, take your time and turn off safety (ATC) .Try and memorize,track speed,route and watch out signal lights.Do that your golden :)

5. danjoda755

danjoda755 Member

Possibly because I'm retired NYC Transit, but I have to agree that LIRR is fun! My only minor gripe is that when in proximity to Woodside station, no evidence of adjacent #7 elevated tracks. Compare to East New York, where J tracks are correctly above LIRR. Anyway, operating the M7 wide open is far more fun than crawling along in any of the B division toys. LIRR certainly more scenic than subway gray.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CoyoteMan

CoyoteMan Member

Not necessary if you just follow the signals. ATC on the LIRR is very good. I use it and make every stop on time, if not a minute or two early

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. CoyoteMan

CoyoteMan Member

Here you go, an example of running the LIRR with ATC.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GT2

GT2 Member

I play with atc.what i was trying to say was, not turning on Atc helps You practice speed stopping at station perfectly also allows You to testing speeds,learning route and remembering where signal lights are located.This was something that help mastered LIRR after week of doing this when i started train sim.