1972 Stock

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Mattty May, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Is there any way to paint each car individually. The front and rear cars are being coloured the same as are a couple of middle cars.

2. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Don't have the game yet, but from what I know, the same type of cars get colored the same way. So obviously the two cab-cars at the end share the same paint, so will all the middle cars share the same paint, then the fake-cab-cars share the same paint between each other.

• Like Like x 1
  3. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

From what I remember the scheme you design is replicated on each car of the same type - hence why despite being at opposite end both driving cars are treated the same.

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

That’s a pity. I would like the option to paint each car a unique way. Maybe we’ll get that in a future update.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

ICE3 cab cars also get painted both at the same time and honestly... I was super happy I didn't have to do the whole thing again on the other side, so it would definitely need to be a selectable option. In some cases turn it on, in some turn it off

• Like Like x 3
  6. SimuDan

SimuDan New Member

Personally I would like the opposite option where we can paint every car the same. Only issue would be detailing doors etc.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Maybe we can have options in the editor so we can paint individual cars, groups of cars or all cars the same or differently. Then everyone is happy.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

If you could turn this on and off as you work, that would be sweet! Make the overall livery on all, paint doors on groups of same cars, add details to specific cars.

• Like Like x 3