Xbox 2 Cathcart Scenarios Unable To Complete

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by 6233Jess, Nov 18, 2021.

1. 6233Jess

6233Jess Well-Known Member

2 Cathcart Scenarios are unable to be completed due to being held at red signals. For reference, I am playing on a standard Xbox One S. The first being:

"Around and around"
    After completing the first run around the Cathcart Circle, you are held at a red signal on the approach to Glasgow Central. Equally, the service blocking platform 6 is unable to depart, also due to being held at a red signal. I restarted the scenario several times - all with the same result.

"Divergent"
    Similarly, after completing the leg of the journey between Neilston and Newton, you are unable to exit the turnback siding, as another service is blocking the platform at Newton with a red signal which won't change. Again, I tried restarting the scenario thinking it could just be a random bug, but with the same result.

I have seen this issue reported on the PlayStation forum section, and thought necessary to post here also, as it doesn't appear to be a platform specific bug.

2. stimp#5938

stimp#5938 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the mention. This means I’ll wait for a fix before getting it.

3. orishida#7487

orishida#7487 New Member

Can confirm that Divergent bugged on PS5. I tried that scenario like 5 or 6 times.
    Red lights/stuck AI really become nuisance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Scenarios broken and route introduction cannot be completed. Cathcart Circle is not leaving a good impression for new players.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  5. kurtosizm

kurtosizm Well-Known Member

Yup, can confirm that. Tried the Epic version yesterday (just bought it as it was on sale).

6. kurtosizm

kurtosizm Well-Known Member

Can also confirm that Divergent is bugged, just tried finishing it.