3rd Party Scenario Error Help, See Details

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabe_1.0, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I know its not the best place to ask for some help on 3rd party issues but their forums are not really responding at all so I thought I'd ask here but the the question here is what do these errors mean? am I missing content required for the route or is it an issue with the scenario itself and they must fix it.

Attached Files:

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It says Missing Marker so it is a problem with the Scenario where possibly the Author has an extra marker on the track in his version.
    Where did you get the scenario - if it's a Workshop you can just leave a comment

Peter

3. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

Hey Peter, It was available from http://trainsim.ro/download/ but I checked there as of now it's not on the website anymore. They seem to be going through some sort of migration process and its in-complete but I do have the file itself. The trouble is with this particular scenario is that it needs over 40 extra specific assets and add-ons found on the same website and a payware locomotive from there as well. I checked against the required ad-dons and it's all good with that except 2 errors left for now

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019