4.26 And The Issues Regarding Scenarios

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by JustAVaporeon, Nov 12, 2021.

1. JustAVaporeon

JustAVaporeon Active Member

Since the 4.26 update, has anyone else noticed that some scenarios on DLC released in TSW2020 and TSW2 (before the 4.26 update) have been broken?

By broken I mean, some signals either stay red so you can't go past them without failing even if the path is clear, rendering it unable to be finished. Before the update, the scenarios were fine to run and could at least be completed. But as it is right now, I see threads that scenarios that were once able to be complete can no longer be done because something broke in 4.26, and I'm wondering if anyone else has come across issues with scenarios

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Yes, and not just scenarios. Services as well. Hamburg Lübeck is particularly badly affected, but also Great Wester and Cathcart Circle. I have a few open tickets. The only update I received was that it matches an already reported issue.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yes. 4.26 has done a lot of damage for some reason. I just hope it doesn’t take a lifetime to sort it all out.

• Like Like x 3
  4. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Especially when some of us, have less life time to live and wait for a fix than others!

• Like Like x 4
  5. JustAVaporeon

JustAVaporeon Active Member

It really does suck in a lot of ways. And I think it'll be months before we get a fix for the broken services and scenarios. They seem to be aware but no clue if action is being made to fix it

• Like Like x 1
  6. borg#1850

Would love to be able to listen in on their management meetings. Though maybe I would get even more cross, at their style of management and ineptitude of dealing with their projects and Quality Control. Just my take on it all.

• Like Like x 1
  7. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I hope you have your Sunlife plan :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. borg#1850

LOL Well lets say it is not invested in Shares in DTG :D;):cool::)

• Like Like x 1