Other 4 Services Not Listed In The Service Selection On Riesa-dresden

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonterRail, Nov 11, 2021.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Now I have recently complete a big old pdf timetable for Nahverkehr Dresden, but it might get updated at a later date as I discovered that not all the services seem to be listed in the service selection.

Now since the Meißen branch update, this route has supposedly 461 services listed. Now to show you the issue in a bit more depth, allow me to try a break down how many services there are for each of the locos available with the route (Including the IC/ICE layers, not including any passenger/freight substitutions).
    • DB BR 442: 81 Services
    • DB BR 143: 60 Services (It's listed as 216, but that includes all of the 146 & freight services as well. This is just the number of services that is exclusive to the 143).
    • DB BR 146.2: 44 Services
    • Dostos: 109 Services
    • DB BR 185.5: 112 Services
    • DB BR 363: 12 Services
    • DB BR 101: 25 Services
    • DB BR 406 ICE 3M: 14 Services
    But when I added all of those numbers together, it only came to 457 services, which means there are 4 services that are not listed in the service selection.

Now I've tried digging into this, but I haven't been able to work out what those missing services are yet. So if anyone can work out what those missing services are, that would be really helpful.

2. trainsimgaming1001

trainsimgaming1001 Well-Known Member

I think I might have an Idea about this:

Around the time this route first came out, someone discovered a 'hidden' timetable, which when put into a PC mod and activated, added services for the then incomplete Meben Branch and the supposedly never worked on Dresden Airport Branch.

This 'bug' could be a remnant of the Airport line