43 Won't Start - West World

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BrotherNerox666x, Mar 11, 2018.

1. BrotherNerox666x

BrotherNerox666x New Member

When getting in the 43, the engine sounds fade out and the train goes dead. No sound for releasing brakes, throttle doesn't work and parking brake is stuck to on. All I hear is clicking now and again.

2. Crochunter1970

Crochunter1970 Active Member

Yep. Same issue with me. Cannot get it going. Turned off engine, restarted, checked doors were locked etc, no good. Still won't start and therefore cannot do scenario.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WizzyGoatBoy

WizzyGoatBoy New Member

I had that issue. The only way I found to solve it was to force quit the game (home - menu button on game tile - quit game), then reload. It’s definitely a bug. If I’m wrong, someone please correct me!

• Like Like x 1
  4. russianchip

russianchip Guest

The engine is already running in mine, no start up needed only the prompts it shows (lights, reverser, doors).

5. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

I’m same engine running and just have to set lights and reverser but when I try to set lights to day the controls are non responsive cannot change light status . Maybe a reboot will do the trick but I was so annoyed after having similar issue in Christmas closures I gave up for time being

6. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

Ive done west world myself and have had no problems with the class 43 HST the only part ive had a problem with was opening the door on the rear end of the train

7. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

Found another bug in this scenario :-( Managed to get in the cab and leave Paddington and barreling down the line at 125, about 25miles from Reading just get dumped out of the programme and back to the xbox home screen. wtf!! So many issues on these scenarios I am beginning to feel a fool for splashing 25 quid on this

8. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

Its early days hopefully there will be a bug fix patch or a patch of some kind pretty soon

• Like Like x 1