Train Sim World 3 5f35 Cre-lpy (xal) Wip Screenshots & Release Information

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by TrainGeek08, Mar 1, 2023.

1. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Hello, TrainGeek08 here, and today I'm announcing my latest installment of my CC Roadmap, which is linked here: TrainGeek08's Creator's Club Roadmap 1st Mar-1st Apr 2023, the 5F35 CRE-LPY (XAL) scenario for Spirit of Steam, all I will say is it is a quiet one with only 3 AI trains as per the December 2022 Working Timetable, anyway WIP shots await...

Release date: Sunday 5th March 2023

[​IMG]

Here is our Northern 323 unit having arrived from Manchester, is ready to leave for 'Allerton Depot' (Liverpool South Parkway IRL or Allerton in game)

[​IMG]

That's it left Crewe for the day, hopefully it'll be back tomorrow for more Crewe-Manchester workings

[​IMG]

Here is the unit passing what is now the Crewe Heritage Centre on it's way to Liverpool

[​IMG]

And finally, here is our unit again having left Crewe, it is now in the countryside not far from Winsford

I hope you enjoyed this one, it has been in Upcoming since the Roadmaps have started, now is the chance to release it, in case you missed it, I made a special announcement regarding my CC Roadmaps yesterday, I'll link it here:
    A New Collaboration Is Coming Soon To My Creator's Club Roadmap..., anyway from me, TrainGeek08, I'll see you around, bye ;)

2. TrainGeek08

Release day is here, I'm really excited to release this night time scenario to you

Release time is: 11:00am

Link: Creators Club - (TG08) 5F35 CRE-XAL (323)

I hope you enjoy this scenario, a nice easy drive on this one, from me, TrainGeek08, I'll see you next time for another CC Roadmap release, until then, it's goodbye from me :)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
  3. TrainGeek08

That's it released, enjoy!!!