PC 6e35 - Class 31 - Tees Valley - Journey Service

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Jannerdunk, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

So this service starts with you coupled up to a rake of wagons in charge of a pair of Class 31's

The first task is to run around the wagons so you can head back to Darlington. After running around you are in the rear most cab to the direction of travel. If you try to move to the front cab of the other locomotive for the correct direction of travel, the service try's to end.

The player is left with no choice but to drive the consist all the way back to Darlington from the rear cab of the second locomotive.

If anyone from DTG is reading this is the second service in a row that I have encountered issues with (see separate report 0Z47) . not exactly a great player experience!

2. michealdh

michealdh New Member

Replying to bump this up as I am having the same issue on ps4. Has there been a solution yet?

3. jackmc2007

jackmc2007 Active Member

ok so, if it says 'this will end your current journey event' then just press begin and override it. its because the dispatcher doesnt realise that it is the same train. everytime ive overidden it, it completes the journey just fine. hope this helps.

Jack

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. michealdh

michealdh New Member

I can't sit in the chair when I dismiss it. It just keeps popping up.

5. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

There are two kinds of annoying messages which TSW generates.

One is when you leave the driver's seat for more than 2 minutes, and it asks you if you want to give up the service. You do indeed have to "dismiss" that one, by choosing "no".

The other one is when you try to change ends (which might take much less than 2 minutes) and it asks you if you want to leave the service. To get rid of that one you should NOT choose "dismiss". Choose "begin" instead. This doesn't abandon the journey, it just allows you to sit in the driver's seat and continue. You'll find that "begin" solves everything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. stijn.claessens

stijn.claessens Well-Known Member

And when i want to give up a service (because we are at the last station before a portal) it takes ages to show up