PS5 6o65 Rhtt Delivery Instant Crash

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by MP600, Jun 30, 2023.

1. MP600

MP600 Well-Known Member

The title says it all. This is happening on PS5.

It's one of the new services on Southeastern Extended, 6O65 Peterborough - Tonbridge West Yard. It displays as being an RHTT delivery, and when I try to start it I get as far as the start screen in which I spawn in the loco cab and can see the details of the service, including 24 cars at 512 yds. The instant I press the button to continue, the game immediately crashes. I also cannot seem to get the service to spawn by waiting on foot at Dartford.

2. MP600

MP600 Well-Known Member

Wondering if anyone else has encountered or can replicate this? Or is it just me somehow?

3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I'll give the service a try on PS5 tonight and report back.

4. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I've searched and cannot find this service. All I can find are 6O35 and 6O85 which are grain services.

5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Edit. For some reason I had to install the class 31 DLC for the service to appear.
    I launched 6O65 and it crashed my PS5 the second I spawned in the cab.
    I submitted the PS5 error report with screen shot and clip

6. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

I'm puzzled that adding the 31 enabled it - i've just checked the dependency list on it and it's not on there, the 20 is though - do you mean that by any chance?

7. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I'd say you are correct because when I could not find the service I went and installed the Class 31, 20, WSR and SOS because I wanted to see the easter egg services at St Pancras.

I just guessed it was class 31 dependent.

I had everything uninstalled because I was moving the game from my internal WD SSD to the PS5 SSD to see if it would improve performance, frame rate wise.

8. DTG Matt

I'm investigating the issue at the moment - seems to be steam-related so perhaps try removing Liverpool Crewe and see if that cures the crash? (or feel free to wait for how I get on of course just a suggestion :) )

9. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I tested this on Series X last night. Exxa ts same conditions and outcome as PS5.

On Series X, I tried your suggestion Matt of removing SOS and then tried service 6O65 again to the same hard crash.

I have not tried removing SOS on PS5 and testing again yet.

10. DTG Matt

Yeah I tried removing sos and get the same error so at this point I’ve forwarded the issue to engineering team for advice. It’s possible it’s due to the odd formation of the Rhtt wagons that’s causing it but rather than guess I’ll just get someone to tell me :)

11. MP600

MP600 Well-Known Member

I've had up to 18 RHTT wagons coupled on Training Centre before and haven't seen crashes like this. Also an update from me, I've kept testing it because I really love RHTT wagons, and the crashing persisted both after the 700 was added and after the primary and reduced timetables were enabled.