A Bug Or My Mistake?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Doyden, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Doyden

Doyden Active Member

I completed the Ice Trouble scenario on the Munich Augsburg route a couple of days but after LZB ends I had two or three enforced stops where I'd obviously missed a signal or speed change. I tried it again but still had one stop I don't understand.

I've posted a video below. If you watch it, you'll see that I'm already on a 1000 hz magnet but as that ends and as I pass a station to the right, there is another magnet on the track (about 29 seconds in) but with no signal or speed sign next to it. I didn't notice the magnet at the time as there is nothing next to it. I'm well under the speed limit but sure enough, a few seconds later the brakes come on and I have to reset.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could explain what I did wrong, please.

2. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Although the 1000 hz magnet is switched off, you are still under restrictive pzb supervision at 85 km/h (if you notice the blue indicator under the odometer is still flashing), so when that speed is reached, Zwangsbremsung is activated.
    Maybe you were looking at the hud on the right, but often it doesn't reflect the pzb indications correctly. If you want to avoid problems, always look at the cockpit indicators.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doyden

Doyden Active Member

Ahhh! You are quite right. I was looking at the HUD on the right and assumed in was now okay. Thanks very much for your help.

4. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

Turn RFB at the end of LZB then return it back on (just for a tip) as it can stop the power going to throttle for and disable it disables the RFB