Fishing Sim World A Catch Page

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Redbulladdict-85, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Hi all think it would be a good idea to bring back the page we had on euro fishing where it would tell u how many fish uv caught how big ur biggest fish was etc aswell as how many fish uv lost etc with fishing sim world I haven’t a clue how many fish I’ve lost or how many km I’ve done in my speed boat just be a great page to have and to where u can find all the relevant info u want on one page instead of info all over the place

• Like Like x 1
  2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Yeah, I don't understand why it is not included in this game. I am sick of getting the calculator out lol

3. Redbulladdict-85

Don’t make much sense yeah I get they want to make a different game stray away from euro fishing but I think it’s needed in the game

• Like Like x 1
  4. SPACE ODDITY

I think the Angler's Log has taken a few steps back since Euro Fishing. I am also not keen on the boss fish animation in the log book, the boss fish animations look similar to each other, and I think the animation looks poor. I much preferred it when they was boss pictures like on Euro Fishing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SPACE ODDITY

I have also noticed in the Angler's Log, that it is not updating my personal best catches. For example I have caught Fudgie's, a 86lb 5oz Mirror. In my Angler's Log, it says my personal best Mirror is only 62lb 8oz.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Redbulladdict-85

Yeah ur right had that early saying that’s my best catch and it wasn’t well we can only hope when they drop that update it works and maybe some where down the line there make other changes who’s kns when it comes to dovetail tho as the saying goes the customer is always right if they keep making games like this they won’t have any customers cough cough lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i still say Euro fishing is the best. i have still to download lillies and hunters lake then i have the lot of them. Euro fishing is money well spent. i wish they would bring out some more lakes or even rivers to fish on

8. Redbulladdict-85

Yeah so would I but that’s if for euro fishing no more updates imfraid should of still kept it going in my opinion but there u go

• Like Like x 1
  9. SPACE ODDITY

I love Euro Fishing, but I still think it took a massive step backwards with the update allowing you to catching anything regardless of hook size and bait. On Euro Fishing they needed to up the bite rate for small fish on small hooks and baits, and turn down at the same time the bite rate for carp on small baits/hooks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Yeah we're noticing it is not counting our largest fish if it is a Trophy Fish.

• Like Like x 1