A Danish Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zagijohan#9585, Oct 3, 2021.

1. zagijohan#9585

zagijohan#9585 New Member

It would be really nice to see a Danish route added to tsw. Or some new international routes, I really want to see routes from different countries than Germany, the Uk and the USA. But I’m going to be focusing on a Danish route, because I live there and it’s trains a very similar/identical to the German ones. But it also offers new things such as: new signaling, new trains, new scenery and a new experience. There are many routes which would be good for example: Østerport - Valby, København H - Høje Taastrup etc. It would also bring many new players to tsw, I’m a member of a ts Facebook group and there are 700 members and they have said they would play tsw if a Danish route was added. Anyway I really hope a Danish route will be in the near future!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

If you pick one Danish route and introduce it in this thread with details, history, rolling stock info, images/video, etc, it will attract much more attention than a generic post with just mentions of the names of the locations. Also make sure to search for the already existing Danish route proposals before making your own.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

A Danish route would be fantastic. Personally would like to see Aalborg and Aarhus, as that is my local in Denmark, but either way, a Danish route would be most definitely welcomed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ben132465798

Ben132465798 Active Member