A Dlc From Charing X To Hastings And Ashford Via Tonbridge With New Locos And Route Extensions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by robert#3139, Mar 27, 2022.

1. robert#3139

robert#3139 New Member

This line will be a line from Charing X to Ramsgate/Dover/Folkestone as far as Ashford. Then they could also have one to Hastings/Tunbridge Wells. This route will have a great variety to provide to the public and I will be happy to pay 24.99 for this DLC. There are many routes you could choose from in this DLC e.g Charing X to Ashford, Charing X to Tumbridge Wells, Charing X to Tonbridge, Charing X to Sevenoaks (slow), Charing X to Ramsgate and Dover, Charing X to Folkestone Central, Charing X to Hastings (fast), Charing X to Hastings (slow). As you can see there are many possibilities and also a lot of AI that can be added, mainly around London. This route will also be great as many TSW players live in London and the South of England, so they will know this route, thus making them more likely to buy it like done in the BML. This route also will be great as it has terminuses so they could do a whole route, unlike ECW, at Charing X, Sevenoaks, Ashford, Hastings, and Tumbridge Wells making it more like driving the real thing. In addition, you can make upgrades to the 375 and sell 2 new locos (376 and 707 southeastern) making it more emerging. You can also make a paid extension to make the Medway Valley Line to connect SEHS and make the Grove park shuttle, which you could advertise for 11.99. This route has so much potential and extensions to be built. This route will also be relatable to the majority of the TSW audience making it a great selling point, this can eventually be linked to the SEHS and even the BML, this will truly develop the emersion of the game. I do strongly recommend that this route is created as it has so many options and lines to choose from, with this and a newly upgraded 375, which could have a proper TMS and GMTR and platform cameras will make an amazing DLC with loco and route add-ons. I truly hope that you take this into consideration as I see it as a big opportunity to hype up a British route like the BML and make it popular in the community (you also have dad rail who drove on it and his vids could make it more buyable to the public).

Thank you for reading,
    Robert

• Like Like x 3
  2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Make it in the Hastings Diesel era and a Day 1 purchase for me, but please not another modern Electrostar yawn fest.