Other A Few Floating Scenery Items On Neilston Branch Of Ccl

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonterRail, Sep 13, 2021.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Now while the scenery for this route is quite good in general, I have found two pieces of floating scenery items on this route, both of which are on the Neilston branch section of the route.

The first one is a house that doesn't appear to want to stay on the ground compared to the houses that are around it. This is found on the western approach to Whitecraigs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But the other item might be my favourite scenery issue that I have found in TSW2 to date, as it is so well hidden, you may never know that it was an issue to begin with. Allow me to explain.

You seen, between Patterton and Neilston, there are these two what appear to be warehouses that are floating, but are located so far away from the route and are so well hidden behind a bunch of trees, that you may never know that this issue existed. But if you press 9 to go into the free camera and fly over to take a closer look, you will find that both of these warehouses are floating.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As for the location, if you go to the bridge between the final two stops, Neilston and Patterton, this is where you will find this scenery issue.
    [​IMG]
    So well done DTG, you almost got away with that last issue but I always keep a close watch to see if the scenery stays on the ground so not today.

But in all seriousness, these issues shouldn't take away from the rest of the route as is a very good looking route in general and both of these issue should be pretty easy to rectify.

If any of you out there have found any scenery issues with this route that I haven't brought up, then feel free to post it down in the replies below.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Good spots.